CS movie maker guideThis guide shows you how to record a video in Counter-Strike, CS Source or any other game using Fraps.
Before we start
Before we start, you need the following programs.
1. Fraps - Download Fraps
2. A video editing program - Most people alreade have Windows Movie Maker installed.
Thats it, now watch this video as it shows you step by step how to do.
Recording your own CS video using Fraps
- Download and install Fraps - www.fraps.com
- Start Fraps
- Join a server and press F9 to start recording.
Note: Fraps requires a lot of CPU, this can make the game lag. Especially when your playing a game with high requirements.
- Press F9 again to stop the recording, your video is now saved in the Movies in the Fraps folder.
- Open Windows Movie Maker (or any other video editing program).
- Drag your video file to Movie Maker and then drag the clip to the timeline.
- You can now edit the clip, adding titles, music etc.
- When you're done click on Publish movie and choose where to save.
- The video will now render and your done!